As we are all faced with new ways of studying and working and the challenges of isolation, Glasgow Clyde College is launching its Big White Wall service for students and staff.
The Big White Wall is a safe, confidential community for students and staff to support mental health which provides:
· An anonymous community where members can support one another
· Free access 24 hours a day, 365 days a week
· Trained professionals available 24/7 to keep members safe
· Self-assessments and recommended resources
· Creative tools to help you express how you are feeling
· A wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace
All that is needed to register is a Glasgow Clyde College email address.
Just follow the three simple steps on the Big White Wall website
Follow the BWW social media channels:
· Twitter: @BigWhiteWall1
· Facebook: @BigWhiteWall
· Instagram: @BigWhiteWall1